1. Visa approval and processing time is 3 to 7 working days upon visa application.
2. Visa approval is up to immigration solely. Visa application fees is non-refundable in all cases, including visa application rejection, visa delay in immigration security nor documents required. Pinoy Tourism is not liable to any charges
3. Overstay fine or Absconding case are Immigration system generated. In case there is fine or absconding fee, it will be borne by the Customer/passenger.
4. Visa rates are fixed. Once visa is applied, this is non-refundable.
5. If in case of No show at the airport, offloaded due to Immigration profiling, lack of supporting documents, discretion at the airport, healthissues or due to any reason. Pinoy Tourism, is not liable. Rebooking or flight amendments, penalties apply as per airline fare rulesand it will be borne by the client. All flight schedules are subject to change without prior notice and with GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS. Any
cancellation or amendment 24hours before flight is subject to penalty charges and fare difference applies.
6. 48HRS PCR TEST requirements for the flights direct or with lay overs will depend on the country of destination travel restrictions. In case thepassenger will test positive, unvaccinated passengers, partially vaccinated or no booster shot without PCR test, the ticket is nonrefundable.The new ticket will be borne by the client.
7. Any additional payment for amendment or upgrade of service that will be requested by the customer after confirmation will be borne by the client.
8. Air Ticket under Promo Fare or Group booking fare is non-refundable; hence, Visa Package will be automatically non-refundable.
9. Hotel room availability depends on the property only. Room hotel check in 14:00 and check out 12:00. Any request of early check-in or late
check-out and bed configuration depend on the availability of the hotel
10. Pinoy Tourism service fee, handling fee and Vat/taxes are Non-Refundable.
11. In case of Cancellations of the transactions after the invoice/receipt raised in our system even the services were not yet provided to the
customer. Pinoy Tourism will charge 20% of the total booking amount applicable.
12. Pinoy Tourism will only entertain the refund requested by the Customer name mentioned the invoice/receipt. Please be informedthat all company transaction is system generated. Any corrections or amendments in our official invoice/receipt MUST be requested within 24hours upon receiving the copy.
CUSTOMER CHECK LIST BEFORE THE SERVICE AND PRODUCT ISSUANCE
a) Please check the name and other details of the passenger if it’s correct, please be informed that once visa and ticket are issued. Allcorrections and amendments, Pinoy Tourism is not held liable for mistakes and penalty charges.
b) Passenger Name should be exactly the same as it appears in the passport
c) Passenger passport MUST be VALID more than 6 months.
d) All flight schedules are subject to change without prior notice
I do understand and accept all the terms and conditions written and discussed above.